Probate Litigation Attorneys in Summerville
Resolving Complex Probate Disputes in Charleston, Dorchester and Berkeley Counties
PMC Law Firm consists of a former probate judge, former probate law clerk, and former probate estate clerk. All of our probate litigation lawyers are familiar with the intricate and complex aspects of this area of law.
Our legal team brings more than 50 years of experience to each case we take on. We have an established and stellar reputation among South Carolina probate courts. We have used our skills and resources to assist with the most contentious disputes that require probate litigation.
We have a proven track record when it comes to probate matters. We understand that numerous issues can arise after a loved one passes away. Our diligent probate litigators will work hard to make sure your best interests are fully protected during the estate administration process.
Probate Litigation Cases We Handle
Probate is the process by which a decedent's estate is distributed to beneficiaries. This process can lead to litigation when family members and other loved ones believe they have been wronged. It's important to reach out to an attorney with experience in the many legal issues surrounding estate planning and probate.
PMC Law Firm proudly takes on the following probate and estate litigation cases in Summerville and the surrounding areas:
- Will Contests -Whether you have a claim of undue influence or technical flaws in procuring the will, we can help you.
- Will Contest Defense - If you are an executor facing a will contest, we will work to defend you against these charges.
- Petitions to Determine Heirs - If you are an heir to an estate, we can help you accurately fill out and submit your petition.
- Creditor’s Claims Against Estate - We can help executors and personal representatives manage creditor's claims against the estate.
- Petitions to Partition Real Property - Let us help you file a partition action for real property during the probate process
- Fiduciary Violations or Defenses - We assist beneficiaries wronged by an executor's actions as well as executors accused of breach of fiduciary duty.
Schedule Your Consultation With Our Professionals Today
Are you facing a contest of your loved one's estate during the probate process? Then call our legal professionals today. PMC Law Firm has a proven legal team that is prepared to help with any type of probate litigation matter. We can get to work making sure your loved one’s property is properly managed and distributed.
Learn more about our team and how we can help with your probate litigation case. Give us a call at (800) 914-0620 to request a case consultation.
Compassionate Client Care & Fierce Legal Strategies
Every Case Gets Its Own Legal Team
Former Judicial Experience
Over a Century of Combined Legal Experience