Consultation & Forms
Our Dedicated Lawyers Are Prepared to Work for You Today
We're looking forward to your upcoming consultation with our legal team in Summerville. In order to make the most of your visit, we recommend you bring the following items to your meeting:
Please fill out the correct form below and bring it to your consultation with the attorney.
- Conservatorship & Guardianship FORM
- Criminal Law FORM
- Estate Planning FORM
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death FORM
- Probate FORM
Criminal Defense Consultations
Item #1: A List of Questions
Just like a consultation for probate, you need to bring a list of important questions that you want to ask our legal professionals.
Item #2: Court Documents
The following are court documents you need to bring to your consultation:
- The criminal complaint or indictment
- Any documents you've received showing the case number, the assigned judge, and what court the case is in
- Papers or notices with your next court date on them
- Copies of any motions that have been filed in the case
- Police reports related to the incident
Item #3: Evidence
If you have evidence in any form related to the charges against you or your loved one, please bring it to the consultation if possible. If evidence is to be provided by third parties, please come prepared with their contact information.
You should try to schedule your consultation at a time when you won't be rushed. While fitting a consult in during your lunch hour might seem like a great idea, you want to make sure you have plenty of time to get all of your questions answered and fully understand your options.
Set Up Your Consultation Today
We're looking forward to meeting you during your consultation. Should you have any questions about your appointment, please call us in advance so we can make sure you're fully prepared. We will use our years of experience and knowledge of the law to protect your best interests.
PMC Law Firm is committed to providing existing and potential clients with resources. Please feel free to view and download the free resources we have listed below.
- South Carolina Health Care Power of Attorney
- TRANSITIONS: Legal Issues for Parents and Caregivers of Special Needs Children Transitioning to Adulthood
To request a consultation with a member of our team, give us a call at (800) 914-0620 today.