Saint George, SC Family Law Attorneys
45+ Years of Combined Legal Experience On Your Side
Divorce and family law issues are among the most difficult, stressful, and divisive of all legal challenges that individuals and families face. These issues affect millions of people every year and can have a profound impact on couples and their children. Whether you are facing a divorce, child custody matter, or other family law matter, you want to know that you have trusted legal counsel on your side to help you make sound decisions, understand your options, and have someone at your back advocating for your best interests. That is what you will find at PMC Law Firm serving clients throughout Saint George.
Regardless of the issue you face, you should understand what your legal rights are on the matter, how the law works in your situation, and what to expect if and when you go to court. Our team of skilled attorneys can provide the comprehensive representation as well as the compassionate support that can make all the difference in your experience as you go through the family court system. We are here to help ease the process and put you in control as much as possible so that you can move forward through this phase and onto the rest of your life. With more than 45 years of combined legal experience, we believe we have the legal ability to do just that.
Need legal guidance in a family law matter in Saint George. Call us at (800) 914-0620 to book your consultation with an attorney today.
Family Law Cases in Saint George, South Carolina
Family law cases that we handle for clients in and around Saint George include such matters as:
- Divorce, including uncontested, contested, and high-asset divorce; our firm is here to get you through one of the most difficult legal, financial, and emotional matters you will ever likely face. This includes working toward a final divorce decree that is fair and just for both you and your children.
- Child custody and visitation, which can be one of the most contentious of all divorce and post-divorce matters.
- Child support based on legal guidelines
- The division of marital property and debt which includes all those assets and debts accumulated since you were married, including the marital home, other real property, banking accounts, investments, vehicles, retirement accounts, and more.
- Spousal support, otherwise known as alimony, that is meant to ensure financial equality between the divorcing parties.
- Legal separation.
- Prenuptial Agreements to ensure that full financial disclosure is made between you and your partner and that a legally valid contract is drafted and finalized.
- Modifications of court orders, such as for child custody and visitation, spousal support, and others to reflect substantial changes in your circumstances.
- Paternity, to help establish parenthood that can impact child custody and child support cases.
- Mediation services, to help you resolve family law issues that are in dispute outside of the courts and litigation
- Restraining orders, known as Orders of Protection in cases of family or household violence.
Our Saint George Family Lawyers Bring Knowledge, Experience, & Compassion to Your Case
Whatever the issue may be and no matter how difficult it may seem, we are here to bring the solutions you need to legal challenges. The attorneys at PMC Law have a strong history of success in helping family law clients resolve their cases through hard work, diligence, and a dedication to serve.
Contact us at (800) 914-0620 or through our online request form to schedule your consultation today.