Family Law Attorneys Serving Summerville
Providing Legal Assistance for Families in Charleston, Dorchester, Berkeley Counties and Across South Carolina
PMC Law Firm has a team of divorce lawyers with 45+ years of experience. We are familiar with the range of emotions and difficult decisions that arise when you're in the midst of a family issue, which is why we are dedicated to protecting our clients’ best interests by delivering top notch legal representation at each phase of their case.
If you are considering a divorce, you may be curious about what rights you have under the law. You may also be remarrying but need a prenuptial agreement. Our family lawyers can offer you the expert advice and compassionate support you need to help take control of the situation - legally, emotionally, and financially - so you can move forward with the next part your life.
If you’re ready to discuss your matter with a skilled Summerville family attorney, then please give us a call today at (800) 914-0620 to set up your case consultation.
Types of Family Law Cases We Handle at PMC Law Firm
Family law issues are highly varied, and it is important to take into account each unique circumstance. Our attorneys in Summerville, SC are proud to handle the many family legal matters that can occur.
We proudly take on the following family law matters:
- Separation / Divorce: Divorce affects millions of people each year, and we know it may be one of the toughest things you’ll ever face. That is why we do not want you to face it alone. We can advise you on all of your rights and options to make sure your ex doesn’t take advantage of your situation.
- Child Custody & Child Support: We believe it is our duty to help clients deal with custody and parental rights issues to reduce the negative impact on the children during the process. Child custody and support should not be navigated alone.
- Alimony: Alimony shouldn't be viewed as a reward or a punishment, but rather an attempt by the court to create financial balance between a divorcing couple. The laws are often changing when it comes to support, which is why you should consult with a knowledgeable attorney to make sure you understand all of your rights.
- Property Division: The ending of a relationship often involves the division of assets and debts accumulated during the marriage. We can explain how the court will divide the marital property and debts as a component of your divorce, so you know what to expect from divorce proceedings.
- Prenuptial Agreements: If you are worried about losing your assets and other valuable property in divorce, then you should seriously consider signing a prenuptial agreement before you get married. We can discuss your situation to determine what you need to include in your agreement to ensure you’re protected.
Whatever your legal issue, our team of professionals can help you navigate your situation.
Why Do Clients Choose PMC Law Firm?
Clients throughout Summerville choose our legal professionals whenever they have a family law dispute because:
- Our legal team has more than 45 years of combined experience
- Every client we take on has a team of professionals serving them
- We are always available to answer our clients’ questions
- Our legal team treats every client like they’re a member of our family
Request Your Consultation with Our Legal Team in Summerville
Are you currently going through a difficult dispute with your family members that requires legal action? If so, you need to get in touch with PMC Law Firm to discuss the details of your case so we can get started building a strong legal strategy that will protect your best interests. We are prepared to put our skills to work for you today, so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Compassionate Client Care & Fierce Legal Strategies
Every Case Gets Its Own Legal Team
Former Judicial Experience
Over a Century of Combined Legal Experience
Dedicated, honest and puts clients interests above their own- Donna S
They made it easy for us to understand.- Dominic L.
They definitely made me feel more than just a client!- Daniel P.
Incredibly helpful, patient & kind.- Dawn
Awesome attorneys & staff.- Lee