Mr. Riddell joined the firm in 2019 after a three-year stint with a general civil litigation firm in Charleston. He graduated magna cum laude from The Charleston School of Law in 2016, where he was a member of the Charleston Law Review and the Moot Court Board. Before law school he served in the Navy for six years as a nuclear propulsion-trained line officer. He received his B.A. in Philosophy from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. He and his wife reside in Summerville with their two children. In his free time he enjoys gardening, learning languages, and composing.
- Magna Cum Laude from The Charleston School of Law
- Member of the Charleston Law Review
- Member of Moot Court Board
- B.A. in Philosophy from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- License to practice in all State Courts & in the District Court of South Carolina